GIVE EXAMPLE STYLE OF WRITING FOR STUDENT

Air Neslo Beng On Friday, August 27, 2010


First of  all, I want thanked God that I am given a good health to finish up this short coursework within the given time.A lot of thanks to my beloved mother,Siti Bidah Binti Jusoh who always give me support and motivation in my study.She always encourages me to do the best in my study.
           I also want to express my gratitude to my Study Kills and Information Literacy lecturer,Madam Arthiletchemy Suberamaniam for her guidance and information about this coursework.Without her guidance,surely I will not clear how to accomplish this short coursework.Besides,I thanked to my friend,Arzieyani who had helped me in completing this coursework.I appreciate her good deed.
         Lastly,I want to thank to all that help me in this short coursework.I will keep in my mind  for all yours helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment