GIVE EXAMPLE STYLE OF WRITING FOR STUDENT

Air Neslo Beng On Sunday, August 8, 2010



I would like to thank to the Almighty Allah S.W.T because give me this opportunity to proceed this chemistry project and done the report on time. Then i would like  to thank to my chemistry lecture  Tn. Hj. Zohari b. Muda because gives us the project that have to be done.

Then ,I would  like to thank to all my friend because give me support and help me in order to finish up this project.

I learn many things from this experiment. As we can see according to our surrounding; we do not know that some natural substance is useful in order to change it into an indicator.

For example we see the natural substance like red cabbage, tomatoes, turmeric or something else. They have their own colour and very specific characteristic .So on, we can obtained the extract that is useful to act like an indicator

0 comments:

Post a Comment