GIVE EXAMPLE STYLE OF WRITING FOR STUDENT

Air Neslo Beng On Wednesday, September 1, 2010







Thank you to PUAN JUNAIDAH BINTI KASSIM as ours lecturer or supervisor in English Language Proficiency (Academic). I am WAN NUR AZIMAH BINTI WAN HABIB, the student’s of Bahasa Melayu/Pandidikan Jasmani/Muzik Unit, would like to thanks Puan Junaidah for giving me enough time to complete this assignment. I had compeleted this assignment by Puan Junaidah’s guidance and my friends helps.
As this assignment is the foremost assignment for July 2007 intake for English Language Proficiency ( Academic ) subject, so I would like to asks Puan Junaidah’s generosity to examines my workout and guide me to overcome all the weaknesses that I have done. So I can improve my skills in future. Last but not least, I wish everybody who gives their hand throughout completing my asignment are always in pink of health. Thank you.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment