GIVE EXAMPLE STYLE OF WRITING FOR STUDENT

Air Neslo Beng On Monday, September 6, 2010

        First of all, I want to thank Almighty God that I am given a good health to finish up this short coursework within the given time and I can hand in it at the deadline. I want to express a lot of thanks to my beloved mother, Siti Bidah Binti Jusoh who always encourages me in my study and gives me the support in whatever I do.
          I want to express my gratitude to my Social Studies lecturers which are Miss Yeoh Hee Hee and Mr. Tarsame Singh for their information and guidance in finishing this coursework. All their learning taught and learning materials in the class had helped me a lot in doing this coursework. A lot of thanks to Miss Yeoh who already helped me to get the correct and best title for my critical essay that I worked on.
          Apart from that, I also want to thank to my friends that already helped me. They are Fatin Amirah Binti Mohd Hanapiah,Wan Sufiyyah Binti Wan Zulkipli, Arzeyani Binti Arshad and Ain Syuhada Binti Baharuddin .I very appreciate all their good deeds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment