GIVE EXAMPLE STYLE OF WRITING FOR STUDENT

Air Neslo Beng On Friday, September 10, 2010

Comparison between series circuit and parallel circuit

Series circuit
Parallel circuit
Same current at all point
In a series circuit, the current has only one path to flow. The current leaving and returning the source is not lost. Therefore , in a series circuit, the current  is the same at all point, where:
I = I1 = I2 = I3 
X

A                AAA

X

A  3

A31  11
 I1                                 


 I3
 
                     I2
Different current at different path
In a parallel circuit, the current has more than one path to flow. The current from the source split into separate branches. Therefore 
I = I1 +I2 + I3
                  I                     I
    I1

   I2
   
   I3


A31  11
                                     
X

A31  11
 



A31  11

X
 
X                AAA
           

0 comments:

Post a Comment